Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Music....to my ears

My contribution to Sunday Scribblings.....

My two year old son is learning to count. He can do 2, 3, 4 and something that resembles 5, 6 and 7. Anyway, we do a lot of counting, going up stairs, number of cars, number of trains etc, you get the picture.

I went to pick him up from nursery yesterday and Lilly the carer came up to me and said, "Nathan is a cheeky monkey. He has been smacking again (his first reaction when he doesn't get what he wants) so I took him away from the situation and I asked him 'How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?'" And his reply "Two".

She was almost hysterical with laughter. As was I when she told me.

Music to my ears that he has a personailty - of that there is no doubt - but that he can also respond in such a way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home