Sunday, July 02, 2006

Two peas in a pod

My contribution to Sunday Scribblings....

We are just back from a visit to Hampton Court Palace, built by Henry VIII for one of his wives, Anne Bolyen. It was an absolutely beautiful day which was spent happily together with my sister Claire, my son Nathan and friends Norman, his wife and daughter.

We attempted the maze, which by keeping to the right going in, and the left coming out we managed to do in around 10 minutes. Norman mentioned that the last time he was in there he got stuck for almost an hour and a half with his brother!

Anyway, this is the picture we had taken as we reached the middle. My sister and I - and I couldnt help thinking - 2 peas in a pod...

1 Comments:

Blogger Going For Greatness said...

Leave it to 2 sisters to find their way out of a maze quickly and without snags! Lovely photo of you 2 and also your son, who is absolutely adorable!
I hope that my daughters will grow up to be close as you and your sister are!
Have a lovely day!
~Gabi

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home