Who else can I still be?
I've been lying in bed trying to get to sleep, but its now 1.20am and I'm still struggling.
I walked around my house, checked on my sleeping son and heard my computer was still on, so here I am contemplating who else can I still be?
Its a great question with many possibilities. I'm a real believer in you can be anything you want to be, but my biggest BFO (blinding flash of the obvious) for this year has been about goal setting, because without goals how do you know if you have achieved anything at all?
So, here is a small part of list of my goals for the next 30-40 years:-
For my son:-
- to be a great mum
- to be a great friend
- to be supportive
- to love him unconditionally
- to give him choices in life
- to educate him through schooling, travel, fun and through friendship
- to share quality time
- to find and commit to a loving, loyal, fun partner
- to continue to learn and develop
- to be good at anything I try and if I find something I love, well, to be great at it
- to laugh more
- to relax more
- to be good to me and to love me more
- to be thankful and grateful
- to be a better friend
- to listen more and be less quick to offer my thoughts
- to offer an opportunity to someone
- to be supportive no matter what
This post allows me to put my goals out there. By sharing, I'm part way through my IVVM - internatlise, visualise, verbalise and they will materialise....
Watch out world, here I come!