Sunday, September 24, 2006

Instructions....


Instructions. My contribution to Sunday Scribblings.


Do we live life at 100 miles an hour? Is that why we don't have time for instuctions?

I recently tried to put together an office chair. I spent ages getting it right - or so I thought, but ended up in a situation where the back wouldn't sit straight on the seat of the chair and the arm handles didn't connect at all the right points.

It took me a while to read the instructions and the handy pointer that said 'front' on the underside of the seat before I put together this lovely chair I'm sitting on to write this post - all the bits facing the right way!

Take a moment, pause, read and enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger TI said...

Amazingly, the instructions do often help us save time. love the photo.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Terri /Tinker said...

Good point.
I'm not sure if it's because life moves at a faster pace - or if we've just all become accustomed to instant gratification, that we don't want to take the time to read instructions.
It would definitely save me time if I'd take the time to read at least some of them, though.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home