Monday, September 18, 2006

Research

Research. My contribution to Sunday Scribblings.

The last couple of weeks in my life have been stressful. My son's nursery have put up their monthly fees by £100, taking his nursery care to almost £1,000 per month. And, my mortgage will be increasing by almost £300 per month too. Both of these increases mean outgoings of more than my base monthly salary.

I've researched other nurseries in my area and they are all the same price, so I was definitely getting a bargain to start with, for which I'm very grateful. My son also loves his nursery - often gets upset when he has to leave!!

As a solo parent, this leaves me in the worst position - don't earn enough, but want to keep working. Grrr, there are times when I do wish I had a supportive partner.

Last week I had 2 days of training with our Global Sales Director. I feel renewed and reinvigorated again, so I hope that the energy created by the training will lead me to convert some of my clients in to sales and commission will finally start coming through. That would ease my situation dramatically. Especially if I had a sale a month.

So, universe - please listen, I need some sales and I need them quickly. I'm going to do everything I can to make that happen, but a little karmic luck would be marvellous. Thank you! A very grateful overworked mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home