Friday, September 29, 2006

Skin

Skin. My contribution to Sunday Scribblings.

This is me - 2 years ago - photographed with Lawrence Dallaglio - the England Rugby Player, known as The Lion. He is handsome, fit and extremely hot.

I asked him if he wouldnt mind having a photo taken. "No darling" he said. I stood next to him, and he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me close. I'm sure I blushed over my whole body.

He was physically hot - the heat was pouring out of his skin. I liked being there for that briefest of times.

6 Comments:

Blogger Roadchick said...

Purrrrr!

He is a handsome lad!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Autrice DelDrago said...

Oh wow... and ::: sigh :::

You are so lucky!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Chelle Y. said...

That is the same feeling I had when I was able to get a picture taken with one of my favorite players on the Oakland A's. When he put his arm around me, I thought I was going to "die!" Yeah, and I thought that you only "gushed" like that as a teenager! Haha!

Your "rugby" player is pretty hot too! :)

5:20 PM  
Blogger DJPare said...

Sounds like you have a hot moment to think back on every now and then...

1:30 AM  
Blogger Verity said...

Oooooh, delicious!

6:45 PM  
Blogger TI said...

Wow. What a manly looking man he is. Oo la la.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home