Sunday, November 12, 2006

I don't want to be a passenger in my own life...


I don't want to be a passenget in my own life.... My contribution to Sunday Scribblings.

Of course I don't want to be the passenger, I want to be the driver. Life is mine for the taking and boy do I want it.

E Jim Rohn said, 'Work harder on yourself than you do on your business'. I was lucky enough to come across this quote in my last job and I think it makes perfect sense.

If I don't work on myself, how will I ever learn?

If I don't work on myself, how will I ever grow?

If I don't work on myself, how will I ever achieve?

If I don't work on myself, will I let things hold me back?

If I don't work on myself, will I be the best me I can be?

If I don't work on myself, will I do the things I want to?

My mission - start work, learn, grow and enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger ren.kat said...

I want to work on myself- but who hid the toolbox?? (Sorry these extended metaphors are making me slap-happy). Nice post!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Rethabile said...

No. And I guarantee that if you don't work on yourself, you won't be the best you you can be.

Cheers

12:20 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Fiona

Work on self by surrendering your heart to the creator. Only then can the real work begin.
b

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home